Nigeria guaranty trust bank Template
Nigeria Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria. Some key facts about Guaranty Trust Bank:
- It was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
- It provides a wide range of banking services including retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, asset management, and more.
- As of 2020, GTBank had over 31 million customers and 267 branches across Nigeria as well as international branches in Ghana, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d’Ivoire and the United Kingdom.
- It is one of the most profitable and best managed banks in Nigeria with consistently strong financial performance over the years. For instance, in 2020 it reported a profit before tax of ₦238 billion.
- GTBank pioneered many innovative e-banking services in the Nigerian banking sector like its popular 737 account opening platform, first full digital bank branch, and use of robots for some banking processes.
- It has won numerous awards over the years recognizing it as one of the best managed and most innovative banks in Africa. Some of the awards are Best Bank in Nigeria, Most Innovative Bank and Best Digital Bank.
In summary, Guaranty Trust Bank is a leading commercial bank in Nigeria with a strong retail customer franchise, innovative services, consistent profitability and a reputation for having good corporate governance. It is considered one of Nigeria’s top tier banks.
Removing PayPal Account Limitation
Verifying PayPal Account
Facebook Account Verification
Skrill Account Verification
Neteller Account Verification
Payoneer Account Verification
Payza Account Verification
Ebay Account Verification
Bitcoin Wallet Verification
Any Kinds of payment gateway site and etc…
To modify this pdf template file you will need This Softwares
Microsoft Word (for .docx format)
Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2022
Foxit PDF Editor Pro
Free Download For Premium Users
You must log in to submit a review.