Indonesia Birth Certificate Template
An Indonesian birth certificate is an official document issued by the Indonesian government that records the birth of an individual in Indonesia. It serves as proof of identity, citizenship, and age for Indonesian citizens.
The birth certificate typically contains the following information:
- Name of the child: The full name of the person being registered.
- Gender: Male or female.
- Date and place of birth: The exact date, time, and location where the birth occurred.
- Parents’ information: Full names, occupations, and nationalities of the child’s parents.
- Family information: The number of siblings the child has.
- Certificate number: A unique identification number assigned to the birth certificate.
- Date of issuance: The date when the birth certificate was issued by the civil registration office.
The birth certificate in Indonesia is an essential document for various purposes, such as obtaining a national identification card (KTP), applying for a passport, enrolling in school, getting married, and many other legal and administrative processes.
- Fully editable Adobe acrobat template
- High quality template. Easy to customize, Layer based.
- You can edit this template and put any Name, Address, ID number, DOB, Height, Weight, Expiration Date, Photo & etc…
- To modify this template file you will need a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop!
- No Outdated Files!
To modify this pdf template file you will need This Softwares
Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2022
Foxit PDF Editor Pro
download this product for free by purchasing a subscription
You must log in to submit a review.